Glossary of Army Studies
Other Decks By This User
- how many mils are on a compass?
- BDE motto
- In Unitate Et Vigilia
(united in vigilance)
- What are the human beeds?
- five styles of leadership
- maximum effective rate of fire of the M16A2
3 round berst
cyclic rate of fire
- 45 ronds per min
90 rounds per min
700-800 rounds per min
- three pillars of BOSS
quality of life
- what are the types of ammo for the M16A2 rifle?
- eight function steps of the M16A2 rifles
- describe SPORTS
- what does M8 alarm detect?
- chemical agents
- what does M8 paper detect?
- G&V nerve agents
- what are usual three units of measure in a bar scale?
- weight of M16A2
w/out magazine or sling
w/20 round mag and sling
w/30 round mag and sling
- 7.78 lbs
- what are types of artical 15 proceedings?
- summerized and formal
- what drug is used to treat alcoholism?
- what are two types of special court-martials?
- special court-martial
bad conduct discharge court-martial
- treatment for shock
- move under cover
lay on back
prevent getting to cold or to hot
keep them calm
- seven typs of NCOER's
change of rater
relief for cuase
complete the record
60 day rater option
60 day senior rater option
temporary or special duty
when & where activated
when activated in Korea
- 16 Feb 1951
15 Aug 1951
16 Oct 1986
- what are the two decontaminants used by the army?
- STB (super tropical bleach)
DS-2 (decontaminating solution no. 2)
- parts of an NCOER
- adminisrative data
overall performance & potential
- what are two categories of biological agents?
- Pathogens(microorg. or germs that causr desease in man, animal, or plants)
toxins(by-products of microorgs. plant, animals)
- describe the MOPP levels
- 0-mask is carried and MOPP gear is readily available
1-CPOG is worn
2-CPOG and boots are worn
3-CPOG, boots, and mask is worn
4-CPOG, boots, mask, and gloves are worn
- how do you stop bleading?
- field dressing
elevate the injured limb
- how many classes of orders are there?
- signs of heat exaustion
- pale clamy skin chills
headache rapid breathing
muscle cramps conusion
urge to deficate
- what are types of military discharges?
other than honorable
chemical contamination marker
biological contamination marker
radiation contamination marker
- yellow triangle w/GAS in red
blue triangle w/BIO in red
white triangle w/ATOM in black
- when was SMA position created
- 14 June 1966
- five F's of field sanitation
- what is the length of the M16A2
- what are the prescribed formations for a company?
- company in line formation w/ platoons in line
company in column w/ platoons in column
company in column w/ platoons in line
- what does SDK stand for?
what is the noun & nomenclature?
what is the decon kit used for personal equipment?
- skin decontamination kit
M295 IEDK(individual equipment decon. kit)
- when was the UCMJ established?
- what are the four initial categories of nuclear effects?
- signs of heat stroke
- stop sweating seizures
dry hot skin
nausea & vomiting
- what does ADAPT stand for?
- Alcohol & drug abuse prevention training
- what are types of artical 15's?
- what are four stages of the counseling process?
- identify the need for counseling
prepare the counseling
conduct the counseling
- wher are tape measures taken for men/women
- men women
- three methods of tteaching drill
- step by step
- what does SAEDA stand for?
what reg. covers SARDA?
- subversiion & espionage directed against U.S army
- what are you disallowed when you are on the weight control program?
- -attending military professiional or civilian schools
(exceptions can be maid)
- treatment for heat exhaustion
- move to cool, shaded area
have casualty drink one canteen of cool water
elevate legs & monitor
- BN mtto
- Nosce Hostem
(know your enemy)
- what does BOSS stand for?
- betteroportunities for single soldiers
- what does SOFA stand for?
- status of forces agreement
- what does ASAP stand for?
- army substanse abuse program
- what does JAG stand for?
- judge advocate general
- three warnings for NBC
- metal on metal banging
hand & arm signals
- three types of court-martials?
- three types of nuclear blast?
- what is the maximum rang of M16A2?
what is the maximum effective rang of M16A2?
- 3600 meters
- signs of shock
- blotched/bluish skin fainting spells
loss of blood
- four types of burns
- symptoms of hypothermia
- caualty is cold
body temp. is low
consciousness may be altered
movement is uncoordinated
shock & coma may set in due to lower body temp
- what does CLP stand for?
- what is an NCOER?
- evaluation report
- OP order
service & support
command & signal
- what is a bar scale?
- a ruler to convert map distance to ground distance
- what are colors on a map overlay?
You must Login or Register to add cards