Glossary of Algebra I Lessons 9, 10
Other Decks By This User
- The ___________ property of multiplication states that changing the order of the factors does not change the product.
- If a fraction simplifies to a nonzero number divided by zero, the answer is _________.
- Addition and __________ are inverse operations.
- If a fraction simplifies to zero divided by zero, the answer is _______________
- When converting measurements of area, we use _____ unit multipliers.
- If the bottom of a fraction is not zero and the top of the fraction is zero, the fraction equals _____.
- In multiplication and division of two signed numbers, unlike signs yield a __________ answer.
- If one operation will undo another operation, the two operations are called _________operations.
- In multiplication and division of two signed numbers, like signs yield a ________ answer.
- Multiplication and _________ are inverse operations.
You must Login or Register to add cards