Glossary of Active to Passive
Other Decks By This User
- People build cars in Detroit.
- Cars are built in Detroit.
- The wind has blown off the roof.
- The roof has been blown off.
- Has somebody eaten my cake?
- Has my cake been eaten.
- People say that life was easier in the past.
- It is said that life was easier in the past.
- Somebody told me a good joke.
- I was told a good joke.
A good joke was told to me.
- They are building a new school.
- A new school is being built.
- They will teach English here next year.
- English will be taught here next year.
- Somebody has broken my cup.
- My cup has been broken.
- People think that the German language is difficult.
- German is thought to be a difficult language.
- Did anybody feed the dog yesterday?
- Was the dog fed yesterday?
- A boy has lost his money.
- A boy's money has been lost.
- Somebody will pay for the hotel room.
- The hotel room will be paid for.
- The government forbids people under a certain age to drink alcohol.
- It is forbidden for people under a certain age to drink alcohol.
- I hurt my knee during the last game of the 2005 season.
- My knee was hurt during the last game of the 2005 season.
- Stores are selling TVs at a good price this week.
- TVs are being sold at a good price this week.
You must Login or Register to add cards