Glossary of Abeka History 5th Test Ch. 4
Other Decks By This User
- Saudi Arabia
- Most important resource in the Middle East
- Muhammad was the founder of the religion
- The peninsula of Asia Minor is called
- _________ Peninsula is a triangular peninsula between Egypt and Israel
- The tropic of ____________ runs through the Middle East.
- Who was the first prime minister of Israel?
- David Ben-Gurion
- You might visit a kibbutz if you travel to __________
- ____________ was the founder of Islam.
- ____________ are areas of high, level land.
- __________________ was a famous missionary to the Middle East.
- Henry Martyn
- Name one important line of latitude in the Northern Hemisphere
- Arctic Circle
- Name one important line of the Southern Hemisphere.
- Antarctic Circle
- Which important line of latitude divides the North from the South
- From which line of longitude are the meridians used to measure east or west?
- prime meridian
- Thelargest continent
- Worl's largest lake
- World's highest mountain system
- Altitude of Mount Everest
- 29,035 ft
- Country with the most people
- Highest mountain in the world
You must Login or Register to add cards