Glossary of AP psychology midterm
Created by kristenbecool
- Martin is optimistic, impulsive, excitable and restless.
- Martin is optimistic, impulsive, excitable, and restless. In terms of personality dimensions, he would be classified as..
- Learned helplessness is MOST likely to be associated with..
- an external locus of control.
- Jin is searching for a sence of purpose in life that goes beyond fulfilling her own potential for growth and self actualization. According to Maslow, Jin is striving for..
- The thematic Apperception Test requires people to respond to
- ambiguous pictures.
- Pessimists are more likely than optimists to experience
- dampened immune system functioning.
You must Login or Register to add cards