Glossary of 2006 ABH1 exam
Other Decks By This User
- what manuals may aid in the familiarization with each type of aircraft that rescue personnel may encounter?
- 1)aircraft CCIDS
3)NATOPS flight manuals
4)training on actual equipment during procedural drills
- what are the aircraft danger areas?
- 1)engines running
- what areas of the engine may cause danger during a rescue?
- what areas of armament may be of danger during rescue?
- what are pyrotechnics?
- flares and other devices
- what about the tires would cause concern during a rescue effort?
- the possiblity of blow-out danger
- which enter method provides the most effective and expeditious manner into the aircraft for rescue of personnel?
- the normal access doors
- in many cases where is the emergency release located on the door?
- in the interior at the hinge side of the door
- what color is the pull handle painted on the emergency release?
- what are the three types of canopies?
- 1)the hinge
- of the three types of canopies which offers the greatest ease in rescue of personnel?
- the sliding type
- what tool carried in the crash rescue tool kit is most satifactory tool for cutting acrylic plastic?
- the contour blade hand axe
- what should be applied to the the surface of acrylic plastic to cause for easier breakage and embrittlement?
- carbon dioxide (CO2)
You must Login or Register to add cards